WHHA Exhibit

  • nicki_goldstein
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 6, 2005
      While in DC, please make time to view the new White House Historical
      Association on White House Horses. The Exhibit is at the White House
      Visitor's Center on Pennsvylvania Ave., N.W., between 14th and 15th
      Streets.

      The exhibit mentions TR multiple times, and has an entire board
      dedicated to TR -- including his "Rules" for those riding with the
      President.

      Gina and I had a lovely time at the opening, and highly recommend a
      stop in. The Visitor's Center is open 7:30am to 4pm daily. The WHHA
      website is: www.whitehousehistory.org

      Nicki
    • nicki_goldstein
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 6, 2005
        The exhibit will be up through the end of the year. It's also online
        at http://www.whitehousehistory.org/02/subs_horses/00.html