Re: [tr-m] Departing Glory by Joseph Lawrence Gardner

  • TRA
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 6, 2000
      "Departing Glory" by Joseph L. Gardner is accurate and straightforward. It
      is based mostly on earlier books. It is the fullest account of TR's life in
      1909-1919 that has been written.

      Best wishes from Oyster Bay,

      John A. Gable, Ph.D.
      Executive Director TRA_Gable@...
      Theodore Roosevelt Association (516) 921-6319
      P.O. Box 719 FAX: (516) 921-6481
      Oyster Bay, NY 11771-0719 www.theodoreroosevelt.org