Departing Glory by Joseph Lawrence Gardner

  • Robert J. Ferrari, Jr.
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30 11:28 AM
      I have just finished reading "Departing Glory" by Joseph Lawrence
      Gardner. The book is out of print. I have been unable to find any
      critical commentary on the accuracy of this account of TR's life,
      or its contribution if any to the historical and scholarly record.

      Any help or personal observations concerning this work would be great-
      ly appreciated.