Re: [tr-m] Roosevelt scholar Harbaugh dies at 85

  • Linda Shookster
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2005
      There's more info and photos of William Harbaugh at his son Bill Jr.'s
      memorial site at

      http://www.harbaugh.org/WHH

      Bill Jr. will be posting info on a memorial to take place in the fall
      at Pine Knot, and is taking personal messages via this site, for anyone
      who is
      interested.

      Linda

      > Greetings,
      >
      > erenehan@... wants you to know about a story at
      > www.dailyprogress.com.
      >
      > Message:
      >

      > Headline:

      > Why not check out our other great articles at
      > http://www.dailyprogress.com?

      DISCLAIMER: While all rights to the article contained in this
      > E-mail message are held by Media General Operations, Inc., Media General
      Operations, Inc. is not the sender of this E-mail
      > message. Media General Operations, Inc. does not confirm the
      > E-mail address of the sender of this E-mail message.

      > To visit your group on the web, go
      > to:http://groups.yahoo.com/group/tr-m/  To unsubscribe from this
      of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.