Re: [tr-m] Medal of Honor-Well Deserved and Over Due

  • Richard Weintraub
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 17, 2000
      Dear Dr Gable and Ms.Milano:Thank You for your timely responses on the MOH to be
      provided-finally-to Colonel Roosevelt.Please keep us informed of the progress
      on recognizing the true worth of an American Icon for all times-Richard
      Weintraub-P.S. Please send me an application to become a member of the TR
      Association-adddress: 111 Hamlet Hill Road, # 1001,Baltimore,MD 21210(A former
      NYC Boy-whose gero-always has been TR)-Please keep up the Good Work!