Re: [tr-m] TR Biography by Edmund Morris

  • RoginaJ@cs.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 17, 2000
      I think I recall Morris saying he hoped Theodore Rex would be finished by the
      time of the centennial of TR's inauguration as President in Buffalo.

      Rogina Jeffries
    • Mary Beth Smith
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 17, 2000
        I heard him say that he definitley will have it out by then.

        Mary Beth
        On Thu, 17 Aug 2000 16:34:00 EDT, tr-m@egroups.com wrote:

        > I think I recall Morris saying he hoped Theodore Rex would be finished by
        the
        > time of the centennial of TR's inauguration as President in Buffalo.
        >
        > Rogina Jeffries

        Say Bye to Slow Internet!
        http://www.home.com/xinbox/signup.html
      • TRA
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 22, 2000
          The book on TR's Presidency - Part II - "Theodore Rex" working title - will
          be published for the centennial of TR's Presidency - September 2001. As far
          as we know, things are still on schedule...

          I really don't have much info on Part III.

          Best wishes from Oyster Bay,

          Linda Milano
          Assistant Director TRA_Milano@...
          Theodore Roosevelt Association (516) 921-6319
          P.O. Box 719 FAX: (516) 921-6481
          Oyster Bay, NY 11771-0719 www.theodoreroosevelt.org