unidentified men

  • ryanv20022002
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 31, 2004
      Happy New Year to all. I have posted two pictures in the photo section with
      hopes that someone will help me. I have been trying to identify the two men
      on the left of this picture of TR and daughter Alice. The man to the right in
      uniform, incidently, is Sgt. Cornelius McDermot, bodyguard to the president.
      Thanks for your help.

      Ryan
    • Tweed Roosevelt
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 31, 2004
        I have no idea how to look in the photo section. Can you help me.

      • Tim Glas
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 1, 2005
          Tweed:

          You must go to the tr-m groups page at:

          Log in, and look for the navigation links along the vertical left hand
          bar. You'll see links for "Home", "Messages", "Chat", "Files",
          "Photos" etc.

          Click on the "Photos" link and you'll see the two photos mentioned in
          this thread. As the site is restricted to members, you'll need your
          Yahoo! login and password in order to see the photos. Let me know if
          you have trouble.

          Cheers,
          Tim Glas

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 3, 2005

            Linda

            I have no idea how to look in the photo section. Can you help me.

            Yahoo! Groups Links