      Sent: Thursday, August 05, 2004 11:17 AM
      Subject: Re: [tr-m] Rough Rider Roosevelt Statue Finds a Home

      Is there a reason why Charles Wang said no?

      Brian Cravens

      Ed Renehan <erenehan@...> wrote:
      Greetings from 1010 WINS!
      Ed Renehan recommends you check out this story from 1010 WINS.

      Rough Rider Roosevelt Statue Finds a Home
      A statue of Rough Rider Theodore Roosevelt has found a home in Oyster Bay, Long Island. The first location was to be a triangle parcel at the entrance of the town on Route 106. But property owner, Charles Wang, who founded Computer Associates said no.

      The Boys and Girls Club of Oyster Bay Click here for the rest of this story.