      From: "Tim Glas" <Tim.Glas@...>
      To: <tr-m@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Sunday, January 04, 2004 11:11 PM
      Subject: RE: [tr-m] Sagamore Hill and TR Birthplace visits

      Jack:

      I'm glad to hear the trip went well; the staff (and our oustanding corps
      of volunteers) when I was there was enthusiastic, knowledgeable, and
      dedicated. Glad to see it's keeping up.

      If I recall correctly, the main reason for not decorating was a lack of
      photographs or other accounts of Sagamore Hill during the holidays.
      Hence, d├ęcor could be approximated, guessed at, or representative of the
      time, but without any means of verifying the accuracy of the same. That
      said, Sagamore Hill on 4 July is a site to behold. :)

      Cheers,
      Tim