631Re: A ROOSEVELTIAN WEEKENDRe: [tr-m] He is everywhere thread

  • sherryj@u.arizona.edu
    Aug 5, 2003
      Thanks for that. I thought there was a dam but was not sure if I was correct in
      thinking it was in Arizona ~ putting the two together makes perfect sense now, so
      I appreciate that information. The lake and dam must be closer to me than I
      realized because folks from my area often drive north to go innertubing down the
      Salt River, but I've just never heard it connected before with the Roosevelt Dam. I'll
      mention this fact the next time I hear of anybody headed up that way.