624Re: A ROOSEVELTIAN WEEKENDRe: [tr-m] He is everywhere thread

  • sherryj@u.arizona.edu
    Aug 5, 2003
      > P.S. I might get them to put a photo of TR in
      > there.

      That would be nice of them. I don't foresee ever being in New Orleans but if I ever
      DO happen to get over that way, I will try to make a point to visit the Fairmount-
      Roosevelt Hotel and ask them about the history of it. Tons of people are
      interested in history and it could be a draw for business for the owners.

      I know there is a Roosevelt Lake in Arizona named after TR but I don't know what
      namesake things are there because I've never been there. I believe it draws a lot
      of boaters. I ought to put a trip there on my To Do list ~~ my Nice To Do list.

    • Show all 28 messages in this topic