482RE: [tr-m] Did TR give dogs as gifts to foreign dignitaries?

  • Edward J. Renehan Jr.
    Feb 10, 2003
      Dear Tim,
      On book sales, the TRA recoups the most money if you
      order books directly from the TRA. But the office
      can't stock everything, the way Amazon can, therefore
      the Amazon book sales web page is a useful fallback.
      And yes, you can order ANYTHING from Amazon, whether
      TR-related or not, and have a piece of the action fo
      to the TRA, so long as you enter Amazon through the
      TRA-provided link. The percentage the TRA gets on
      Amazon sales is small, but can add up. Of course, the
      BEST way to support the TRA us to join-up. Web site
      http://www.theodoreroosevelt.org
      Best,
      Ed Renehan

      http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0891417397/104-9339910-538