      Sent: Tuesday, September 10, 2002 8:50 AM
      Subject: Re: [tr-m] New books on TR

      On the subject of new books, I had read that Frank Keating - the outgoing Governor of Oklahoma - has already finished a large manuscript for a TR bio.  Has anyone heard about this?

      Keating recently published a children's book on Oklahoma humorist Will Rogers, and during his book tour for that book he mentioned the TR manuscript...

      Just curious if anyone had heard anything about it.

      Thanks!

      G.T.