2561Re: [tr-m] TR sighting

  • Robert G Rafael Guber
    Jul 7, 2013
      Thanks Mark... I was looking for a dose of TR!!!!

      Rafi Guber

      On Sun, Jul 7, 2013 at 8:00 PM, Mark Arend <mwarend@...> wrote:

      So, I'm reading the Sunday funnies this morning, turn the page, and
      there's TR at the podium: “Far better it is to dare mighty things, to
      win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take
      rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much,
      because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor
      defeat.” in the "Dustin" comic strip.

      I'll let you read the comic for the joke in the last panel.

      Note that the comic's "official" site appears to be a week behind--last
      Sunday's is the most recent. Try either the Milwaukee Journal or the
      Seattle Post-Intelligencer sites.
      http://www.jsonline.com/comics/32402404.html?feature_id=Dustin
      http://www.seattlepi.com/comics-and-games/fun/Dustin/

      --

      Mark Arend
      Oshkosh, WI

      Until I feared I would lose it, I never loved to read. One does not love breathing.
      --Harper Lee

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic