2546Re: [tr-m] Roosevelt in Africa (1910)

  • michelereneebryant
    Jan 30, 2013
      You may want to try the British Film Institute if you haven't already. I believe the corret title is "With Roosevelt in Africa"??
      On Wed, 30 Jan 2013 14:15:12 +0000 George Pagliero <georgepags@...> writes:

      Hello All,

      I am working on a documentary about the history of safari in East Africa and I am trying to locate the complete 'Roosevelt in Africa' film, photographed by Cherry Kearton, released in 1910.

      According to my research I am led to believe the original film release could have been an hour long. However I can only find short clips of film. The Library of Congress has just four short clips - between 2 and 4 minutes long whilst the British Film Institute in London, who curate many Kearton films, only have a single reel of outtakes.

      Can anyone in this forum group help? Does anyone know of another film archive that may have Roosevelt in Africa film? Has anyone ever seen a complete film?

      All thoughts and ideas will be most welcome.

      Kind regards,

      George Pagliero

      Producer, Tigress Productions, UK

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic