2537RE: [tr-m] Re: Holdings at Sagemore Hill

    Nov 23, 2012

      Actually, there are some pieces at Sagamore Hill (when it's open) that still belong to various members of the Roosevelt Family, and are on loan to the National Park Service.  Yes, everything's packed away for the modernization/upgrade, I was just saying that was where TR had those items.

      From: tr-m@yahoogroups.com [mailto:tr-m@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of SimonATL
      Sent: Friday, November 23, 2012 11:02 AM
      To: tr-m@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [tr-m] Re: Holdings at Sagemore Hill

      Good question about whether a list of Sagamore Hill artifacts exists.

      I'm sure the National Park Service has an exact inventoried list. Any such list is a matter of public record because all this property is now US Government-owned. I'd call the Sagamore Hill site and ask to talk to the management. For sure, that list is out there somewhere.

      Many of the artifacts are actually touring the country as part of other exhibits.

      Keith

      Is there a master list of artifacts that is available for the general public to look at?

      > Sent from my iPhone
      >
      > On Nov 21, 2012, at 12:59 PM, SimonATL <simonatl@...> wrote:
      >
      > > Linda
      > >
      > > And as many of us know, all the interior furnishings of Sagamore Hill are in storage with the repairs and modernization-upgrades going on.
      > >
      > > Keith
      > >
      > > --- In tr-m@yahoogroups.com, "Linda E. Milano" <lindamilano721@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > There are two engravings of Prince William of Orange and of Prince Rupert on the back wall of TR's study at Sagamore Hill. Whether or not those are the ones from Storer, I don't know
      > > >
      > > > Best,
      > > > Linda Milano
      > > >
      > > > Sent from my iPad

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic