2493Re: [tr-m] TR and Gay Marriage?

  • Jim Wiedman
    Jun 9, 2012
      No one really knows what TR (or any other historical figure) would think about anything coming up in 2012. It is fun to imagine TR and how he would respond to issues today, but I find opinions on these questions are suspiciously close to the responders' own views. For that reason we have discouraged discussions about current events because they quickly move off topic and frequently become food fights.

      Jim

      On Thursday, May 31, 2012, jonbrodo17 wrote:
      does anyone know what TR's stance on gay marriage would be? considering the current political climate, I have a lot of friends that ask me about former presidents and their opinions.  I would think TR would be against it because he seemed to be conservative in his home/family life, but would his progressive political stances outweigh his personal belifs? what do you guys think?

      <*> Your email settings:
         Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
         (Yahoo! ID required)