2474Re: TR Conference -- Dickinson [1 Attachment]

  • SimonATL
    Jan 15, 2012

      All

      Here are some useful links to the Theodore Roosevelt Center:

      http://www.theodorerooseveltcenter.org/Research/Collections/Dickinson-State-University.aspx

      Links to presentations and discussions at TR Symposia in Dickinson State University.

      2011 Symposium - 42 Minute - TR in the West Reconsidered - NEW Undiscovered Materials about TR in the Badlands: Herman Haggadorn wrote on TR in the Badlands, but it lacked many details of historical accuracy and Herman would later admit in the 50s that he wasn't even aware at the time of his visiting the Badlands in the early 1920s to get materials and interview people, that TR had gone out there in response to the dual deaths of his wife and mother. VERY interesting discussion with NEW insights.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XI3INzqczyk

      2010 Symposium - 28 Min discussion - Historian Clay Jenkinson Discusses TR at Medora, ND

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksAIHN1bYuM

      Keith

      Trustee, Theodore Roosevelt Association and TRA Trip to Cuba 2012 field historian and presenter

      SimonAmerica@...

      --- In tr-m@yahoogroups.com, <kuniegel@...> wrote:

      > My internet browser did not show any attachment. Is there a way that you can display the information as text or give a URL where it can be viewed elsewhere? My wife and I did not plan a vacation for this year and it sounds like something I would be interested in.

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic