2472Re: TR Conference -- Dickinson

  • SimonATL
    Jan 14, 2012
      I too have been attending the DSU TR Symposiums and they are excellent in that they have an acknowledged TR "expert," Clay Jenkinson as the moderator and also they have the NEW TR Studies Center and a full time coordinator who does a really bang-up job on all of it. As the previous speaker mentioned they've had Doug Brinkley, Edmund Morris and I might add, virtually EVER modern TR scholar has spoken as well except for McCullogh!

      Keith

      --- In tr-m@yahoogroups.com, Stan Wien <sdwien@...> wrote:

      >  I was wondering if anyone has attended the TR Symposium that is annually held at Dickinson State University in North Dakota.  I was planning on going this year but my plans changed at the  last minute.  If anyone has any experience with this meeting I would like to know if you thought it was informative, useful and worth the time to attend
      >
      > Attaching the symposium brochure from this year
      >
      > thanks,
      >
      > Stan Wien

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic