2440RE: [tr-m] Re: What are the top five must read books about Theodore Roosevelt?

    Dec 6, 2011

      Corinne's book is excellent in its way, but contains many inaccuracies.  For example, TR met Winston Churchill at his sister Bamie's house, not at Corinne's, and not in the year that Corinne said.  Corinne was a poet, and must be allowed poetic license.  It is a good sister's perspective.

      From: tr-m@yahoogroups.com [mailto:tr-m@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of kuniegel@...
      Sent: Monday, December 05, 2011 11:46 PM
      To: tr-m@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [tr-m] Re: What are the top five must read books about Theodore Roosevelt?

      I am enjoying seeing all the input about favorite TR books. I have a number of books that I love that I have not seen mentioned so I thought that I would add one more to the list.

      If you have not read the following book you have missed TR from a sisters perspective. There are many stories in this book that I have not seen included in other book. If you wish to read it and can not find a hard copy. You can get an electronic copy at the supplied URL below. If you wish to listen to it in your car or on other devices you can download audio versions of every chapter. I drive 40 minutes to work and have a choice of over 30 books to listen to on my ipod connected to my car sound system.

      MY BROTHER THEODORE  ROOSEVELT BY CORINNE ROOSEVELT ROBINSON
      COPYRIGHT, 1921

      http://www.tramericanpatriot.com/content.php?book_id=10046 (you can launch the entire book at the bottom of this page and copy and paste it to your computer. I also have a program on my computer called textAloud that reads the text while I do my 40 minutes on the tread mill) RJK