      From: "dcunning@..." <dcunning@...>
      To: tr-m@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, December 4, 2011 4:20 PM
      Subject: Fwd: [tr-m] What are the top five must read books about Theodore Roosevelt? [1 Attachment]

      Subject: Fwd: [tr-m] What are the top five must read books about Theodore Roosevelt?
      From: "deborah cunningham" <dcc0292@...>
      Date: Sun, December 4, 2011 4:14 pm
      To: dcunning@...

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: deborah cunningham <dcc0292@...>
      Date: Sun, Dec 4, 2011 at 4:13 PM
      Subject: Re: [tr-m] What are the top five must read books about Theodore
      Roosevelt?
      To: tr-m@yahoogroups.com

      Greetings,
      In my humble opinion, best TR books: the Morris trilogy, *Mornings on
      Horseback *by David McCullough, *River of Doubt* by Candice Millard, *I
      Rose Like a Rocket* by Paul Grondahl or *Commissioner Roosevelt *by H.Paul
      Jeffers (the incorruptible TR!), *Wilderness Warrior *by Douglas Brinkley
      and *A Bully Father: Theodore Roosevelt's Letters to His Children.*
      Okay, that's 6 (or 7) but hey, hard to limit on TR!
      Hope that contributes.

      Deborah Cunningham

      --
      Deborah Cunningham
      Head of Adult Reference

      "A public library outranks any other one thing a community can do for its
      people."
      -Andrew Carnegie

      --
      Deborah Cunningham
      Head of Adult Reference
      Harborfields Public Library
      31 Broadway
      Greenlawn, NY 11740
      631-757-4200 x115
      dcunning@...
      FAX: 631-757-7216

      "A public library outranks any other one thing a community can do for its
      people."
      -Andrew Carnegie

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic