2427What are the top five must read books about Theodore Roosevelt?

  • John
    Dec 3, 2011
      Dear tr-m group members,
      What do you consider the top five books ABOUT Theodore Roosevelt you believe any self-proclaimed TR fan must read including multiple volume sets as one book (excluding Morris' three volumes because these clearly would be included in everyone's list)?
      Plus, what are your top five favorite books WRITTEN by Theodore Roosevelt?
      Although I own probably 75 books by and about TR, I have the perception that I have NOT read the most essential TR books and want to make sure I have.

      All the best,
      John Olsen
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic