2207Re: [tr-m] My New Theodore Roosevelt Book

  • Cam Lynn
    Apr 13, 2009
      Jerry,

      It sounds like you are using the list in its intended manner: promoting the principles and memory of Theodore Roosevelt.  Don't be so hard on yourself......

      Thank you for the heads up.  Your new work sounds like it will add dimension to our understanding.

      Best Wishes,

      Cam Lynn
      Brookings, OR

      On Apr 13, 2009, at 6:40 AM, navhist1 wrote:

      Alright,
      I am going to do something I truly loath to do, self-promote. My new book, "Theodore Roosevelt's Naval Diplomacy: The US Navy and the Birth of the American Century" will be coming out from Naval Institute Press on 1 May. If you have any interest in this book and usually purchase online, could I ask you a favor? Would you please consider making your online purchase on 24 April 2009? Here is the link to the book at the Amazon website. If you all make your purchase on that date, the book will momentarily make the Amazon top seller list on its homepage, and at least give me some free publicity. I am proud of the effort, and think it will make a substantive contribution to our current understanding of TR's use of the naval services in his diplomacy. Here is the link to amazon if you are intersted. http://www.amazon. com/Theodore- Roosevelts- Naval-Diplomacy- American/ dp/1591143632/ ref=sr_1_ 1?ie=UTF8& s=books&qid= 1233926031& sr=1-1

      Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions about the book or its content.
      VR
      Henry J (Jerry) Hendrix

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic