2080Re: [tr-m] Copyright Issue For TR

  • Harry Lembeck
    Oct 6, 2008
      For the article, I suggest Prof. William Tilchin, the Journal's editor.  For the photo, is there a mention under or around it of who has the copyright?  If so, that's probably the best bet.  If you think it's Harvard, you might want to contact Wallace Dailey.

      Good luck.

      Harry Lembeck
      On Oct 6, 2008, at 7:48 AM, Russell, Greg wrote:

      Two quick questions:

      1. Does anyone know who I should directly contact to secure permission to reprint an article that appeared some time back in the quarterly journal of the TR Association?

      2. I am also interested in securing permission to use the 1903 photograph of TR in the White House standing next to the huge globe.  I was not sure who held the copyright or who to contact (Harvard, Library of Congress)?

      Thanks for any insight here.  GR

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic