      From: tr-m@yahoogroups.com [mailto:tr-m@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of Linda E. Milano
      Sent: Tuesday, 16 September, 2008 10:19 AM
      To: tr-m@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [tr-m] Linda Milano is in the hospital

      I'm home recovering.  On oxygen - the blood clots in my lungs keep my blood from being fully oxygenated - mental processes much better now that my brain is getting sufficient oxygen.

      Other than that, I'm on blood thinners, and a filter was surgically implanted in my right leg to keep clots that have broken off from getting to my heart or brain.

      Starting to get around much better, and ready to become part of the world once again.

      Thanks for asking.

      Sent: Monday, September 15, 2008 9:20 PM

      Linda,
       I hope you are on the mend!