      Sent: Tuesday, August 05, 2008 11:46 PM
      Subject: [tr-m] Re: Ancestry question

      You're welcome. I keep track of everything on Ancestry.com myself. I
      did forget to mention that Nicholas Guy (and presumably Henry Latrobe,
      before he followed his father to the Naval Academy at Annapolis)
      studied and was graduated from St. Paul's School in New Concord, New
      Hampshire. He was in the same class as Teddy Robinson (whose brothers
      Monroe and Stewart also graduated).

      Henry Latrobe Roosevelt's son William Morrow (Latrobe) Roosevelt
      attended Pomfret School and followed his uncle to Princeton, class of
      1928. Henry Latrobe, Jr. started at Pomfret but transfered to
      Lawrenceville and was graduated from Princeton in 1931. I can't seem
      to find any record of when his son Henry Latrobe III was born, but his
      grandson Henry Latrobe IV was born in 1985 and followed him to
      Lawrenceville but not Princeton. Henry, Jr. had seven children in all
      with Vera Felicity Story, including oldest son Nicholas Story (1937)
      who named his son Nicholas Guy (1967) after his great-uncle.

      BA

      --- In tr-m@yahoogroups. com, Linda Milano <lemilano@.. .> wrote:

      > Thank you - I'll enter the info into my Roosevelt genealogy database
      - I've got over 17,000 people in there already - problem is the file
      is so large, it's getting unstable...

      > Linda Milano

    • Show all 20 messages in this topic