2042Re: [tr-m] Re: From a NEW Member Seeking Help.

  • RoginaJ@cs.com
    Jul 18, 2008
      Hi Patrick,

      I can't help you on the military issues but,I don't believe TR ever actually took a degree from Columbia although he had attended for some period.

      Good luck with the novel! Sounds facsinating. Just keep TR out of Morocco!!

      Rogina

    • Show all 19 messages in this topic