1278Re: [tr-m] Theodore Roosevelt Association Membership

  • Linda A. Shookster
    Mar 1 4:48 PM
      Hi Gery,

      It depends on what you want from your membership: check out

      http://www.theodoreroosevelt.org

      I enjoy getting the quarterly journal and seeing what's going on
      throughout the country, as well as reading further info on TR. You
      have the option of going to the Annual Mtg's. I find the networking
      at these to be fun and rewarding, and the info from the lectures very
      worthwhile. You even get to meet some of us in the Yahoo Group
      face-to-face, and connect faces with names! Meetings can thus evolve
      into contact info for trading/buying TR memorabilia or exchanging
      info/ideas. In short, you become a more integral part of the Tedhead
      "family!"

      Also, you get to participate in the activities of a local TRA
      chapter, should you live near one or should it be of interest to you.

      Good luck deciding, Linda

      Did President Theodore Roosevelt's father leave a legacy of his own? Post
      your comments at

      http://oldnewyork.blogspot.com

      Laterally dated periodically!

      > Hello All,
      > I am new to this group but not new to appreciating what TR did for the
      > presidency as well as the country.
      >
      > I am thinking about the joining the Theodore Roosevelt Association and
      > I was hoping to receive some input from current members as to the
      > benefits of belonging to this group.
      >
      > Gery VInk

      > Roosevelt mortgage
      >

      > United mortgage
      >

      > United state patent
      >

      > United credit card
      >

      > United visa
      >

      > Roosevelt hotel

      > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
      >

      >  Visit your group "tr-m" on the web.
      >  To unsubscribe from this group, send an email
      > to: tr-m-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com   Your use of
      > Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic