1169Re: Join a White House tour on 10/21?

  • nicki_goldstein
    Oct 7, 2005
      The White House Historical Association is a charitable nonprofit
      institution whose purpose is to enhance the understanding,
      appreciation and enjoyment of the White House.

      Speakers William Seale, Sally Stokes, and William Bushong will speak
      on the extensive renovations during TR's administration, the effect
      the renovations had on the family and the administration, and greater
      artistic and architectural devleopment of the Capitol at this time.

      Yes, NPS presentations will be open to all.

      Best,
      Nicki
      --- In tr-m@yahoogroups.com, "Linda Shookster" <mrmoose@p...> wrote:

      > Thanks for the update, Nicki! It looks like a fun and educational
      > weekend. I'm looking forward to it.
      >
      > Two more questions:
      >
      > What are the WHHA speakers?
      >
      > Are the NPS presentations open to all who attend?
      >
      > Thanks so much, Linda
      >

      > > We have a packed -- and very exciting -- schedule!
      > >
      > > Fri., Oct. 21
      > > 8am  Investment Committee Meeting
      > > 9am Finance Committee Meeting
      > > 10am Executive committee meeting
      > > 11:30 Informal Chapters meeting over lunch (lunch not provided by
      TRA)
      > > 1pm informal discussion re TR as nature writer
      > > 2pm WHHA Speakers
      > > 5pm Cocktail Party
      > >
      > > Sat., Oct. 22
      > > 9am Trustees Meeting
      > > 10am NPS Presentation
      > > 11am NPS presentation
      > > noon Busses to TR Island start
      > > 2:30 pm Bus tour of TRA sites
      > > 6pm cocktail reception and silent auction
      > > 7:30 pm dinner
      > >
      > > Sun., Oct 23
      > > 10am Informal tours of Grace Reformed Church, light refreshments
      > > 11am Service
      > > 1pm Pine Knot Trip
      > >
      > > --- In tr-m@yahoogroups.com, "Linda Shookster"
      > > mrmoose@p... wrote: > By the way, does anyone know anything
      > > about lectures/events
      > > scheduled
      > > > during the day on Saturday, 10/22, at the Annual Meeting?
      > > >

      > > Thanks, Linda >

      and I
      > > would love to attend a White House tour

                 &nbs
      p;           &n
      bsp;

      > > Voorhees Dunn > >   ----- Original Message -----

      10/21?

      annual
      > > meeting, would like
      Friday,
      > > October 21. > >
      group of
      > > ten, which makes
      > > Volunteer > > State at this hour. Would others like
      to  sign
      > > on? Please give us the
      > > to  pull

      > > > Yahoo! Groups Links

      > > Roosevelt mortgage
      > >

      > > United mortgage
      > >

      > > United state patent
      > >

      > > United credit card
      > >

      > > United visa
      > >

      > > Roosevelt hotel

      > > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
      > >

      > >  Visit your group "tr-m" on the web.
      > >  To unsubscribe from this group, send an email
      > > to: tr-m-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com   Your use of
      > > Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic