1164Re: Join a White House tour on 10/21?

  • nicki_goldstein
    Oct 6, 2005
      We have a packed -- and very exciting -- schedule!

      Fri., Oct. 21
      8am Investment Committee Meeting
      9am Finance Committee Meeting
      10am Executive committee meeting
      11:30 Informal Chapters meeting over lunch (lunch not provided by TRA)
      1pm informal discussion re TR as nature writer
      2pm WHHA Speakers
      5pm Cocktail Party

      Sat., Oct. 22
      9am Trustees Meeting
      10am NPS Presentation
      11am NPS presentation
      noon Busses to TR Island start
      2:30 pm Bus tour of TRA sites
      6pm cocktail reception and silent auction
      7:30 pm dinner

      Sun., Oct 23
      10am Informal tours of Grace Reformed Church, light refreshments
      11am Service
      1pm Pine Knot Trip

      --- In tr-m@yahoogroups.com, "Linda Shookster" <mrmoose@p...> wrote:
      > By the way, does anyone know anything about lectures/events
      scheduled
      > during the day on Saturday, 10/22, at the Annual Meeting?
      >
      > Thanks, Linda
      >
      > > Hello Jim,
      > >
      > > My wife, Gloria, and I would love to attend a White House
      tour
      > > anytime on Friday.
      > >
      > > Voorhees Dunn

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic