      Sent: Sunday, October 02, 2005 11:25 PM
      Subject: [tr-m] Join a White House tour on 10/21?

      Dear Friends,

      Three of us from Tennessee, bound for the annual meeting, would like to organize a
      group for a White House tour on Friday, October 21.

      As you may know, the requirement is for a group of ten, which makes reservations in
      advance. There are three of us from the Volunteer State at this hour. Would others like to
      sign on? Please give us the time(s) that would work for you on that Friday, and we'll try to
      pull together the cohort.

      Many thanks, and

      Kindest regards,

      Jim Summerville