THE DIRTINESS OF NUCLEAR WARFARE

  • arief ludiantoro
    Message 1 of 372 , Jun 1, 2006
      THE DIRTINESS OF NUCLEAR WARFARE
      Sheykh Abdul Kerim el-Hakkani el-Kibrisi
      Thursday 27 Rabi-ul Akhir, 1427 May 25, 2006
      Osmanli Naks-i'bendi Hakkani Dergah, Siddiki Center,
      New York.

      BismillahirRahmanirRahim
      Medet Ya Seyyidi Sultanul Awliya Medet.

      We are asking medet inshaAllah ar-Rahman from our
      Sheykh to send us something to speak that will benefit
      us, that will benefit me, you and everyone who
      listens. We are not good for anything. If they don't
      send then we cannot speak. What we speak is for
      ourselves and for those people who are running to find
      true ways and to live the way of Islam, the way of
      Truth. This sohbet is for anyone who is thirsty for
      that. If it's not then everyone should run to live as
      they like until the angel of death will come.

      After that no `as you like'. As He likes. After the
      angel of death comes we will all understand. Those who
      were before us all understand now. But it's too late
      for some of them. Those who were living and trying to
      correct themselves in this life should not worry and
      those who are trying now should not worry too. Allah
      is the Most Merciful and the Most Beneficent.

      The whole mankind today, from east, west, north and
      south lost the direction, lost the compass. It doesn't
      know which side to go anymore and so much problems,
      miseries and pains and man is running for all kinds of
      things that the children of Adam has not been created
      for and staying under the curse and not collecting
      what is coming for them.

      The mercy of Allah is raining but they are running to
      the areas where the curse is raining. For that the
      whole mankind lost the direction, exception is some
      handful of people (such as) here and some others in
      the world. But the general (masses) lost the compass.
      They lost the direction. Nobody is controlling the
      wheel except Sheytan driving towards Jahannam. Our
      Grandsheykh is saying, "This Sheytan is sitting
      on a big truck and that truck has a very powerful
      engine. So many people are behind that truck and
      Sheytan is driving the truck into the ocean or over a
      cliff, ready to fall down."

      Our Sheykh is saying, "We (the Awliya, him and so many
      like him, there are 124,000) are trying to hold the
      truck from behind not to go down the cliff, not to go
      down to the ocean but the physical power that the
      truck is carrying is pulling every one of us together.
      So we have to know where to let it go." And they are
      screaming to those who want safety saying, "Jump down
      from the truck! Otherwise, the end is deep, going
      down."

      Jumping down from the truck means turning back to the
      laws of Islam. There is no other way. Leave the ego
      ways, leave the ways of other teachings, other kinds
      of governmental teachings (let's put it that way), or
      from studying in schools that are saying to you,
      "Enjoy yourself." There is nothing to enjoy in this
      world. We have not been created to run after
      to try to enjoy ourselves. Enjoyment is in the
      hereafter. And we must have discipline to be able to
      accept the laws of Islam, to put it on ourselves and
      to start benefiting. All those laws and everything are
      to teach us to reach to the highest stations anyway,
      to become Insan-i Kamil, the most perfect one.

      So it's teaching us slowly how to have better
      discipline, how to have better Adab, better manners.
      Islam first put laws saying, "Forbidden things. Halal
      and Haram." Haram and Halal, that is, what is for us
      and what is not for us to have, to eat, to drink and
      to enjoy. All nations today, Muslim countries too,
      removed the laws of Allah. They put their own laws.
      Man's laws. Then later they are saying, "Oh, we are
      not interfering into religion. Leave as you like." But
      they are not even leaving that.

      They are interfering into religion all the time. It's
      okay in a country to go to open bars, clubs,
      discotheques and all kinds of wrong places. The
      government gives them license saying, "These are the
      borderlines. Live according to that and enjoy as much
      as you want inside that room. Go crazy if you want.
      Don't bring it out. Drink as much as you want. But if
      you are too drunk then don't drive your car.

      Let somebody bring you home." This is what the
      governments are saying to people, some governments,
      especially in the Middle East. And it's okay. It's not
      illegal. That's legal. You can have bars, you can have
      clubs and you can have all kinds of things that are
      speaking only for ego. It's okay. When you go to those
      governments to get a license saying, "I accept your
      secular way also. Let me live according to my
      religion inside the secular way. I am asking you to
      give me license to open a dergah and to have ten
      people, fifteen people, fifty people or a hundred
      people in the dergah to say `Allah'.

      We don't like to go to bars, clubs and discotheques to
      go crazy drinking and getting all these wrong things.
      We would like to come together in this place to say
      `Allah' and to jump up and down." Now you are finding
      all governments saying, "No! We are not giving you
      permission to do that." Hmm. So you give permission to
      a man to have the microphone in his
      hand… some are not even men that are appearing on
      television. They look like men but they are not. Some
      look like women but they are almost naked, appearing
      on television singing, dancing and making people to
      admire them, to run after them, on state-run
      televisions and permission is given to all those wrong
      things, but they are not giving permission to
      believers to remember their Lord in their own houses.

      How are you expecting your government to stand up for
      a long time? No police government ever lived more than
      a hundred years. In a hundred years time it came down.
      History is showing, from the time of Firaun
      and Namrud to everyone. Meaning, oppressor governments
      who were pushing people didn't live for long. All
      these ones are not going to live for long too now.

      Ya hu, don't you see? You go to an university and the
      university has laws saying to you, "You have to come
      to school at this time, you have to enter to the class
      at this time, at this time you are going to
      study, at this time you are going to sleep, at this
      time you are going to eat, at this time you are going
      to do that and at this time you are going to do this."
      Everything has their laws. But when it comes to
      religion they don't want any laws, they don't want
      anybody to bother them and they say, "Live your
      religion by yourself."

      (You say,) "Let's have ten people together." They say,
      "No! By yourselves." And Allah is saying, "Become
      Jamat." So that's how those governments are really
      favoring and letting religion live among the people.

      Alhamdulillah, in America we still have the freedom to
      live the religion that way. That's why the Awliya
      Allah are supporting it. They are not supporting the
      government or the President. They are supporting this
      government because they are still leaving people to
      live their own religion the way that their Prophet
      left to them. They are not oppressing them. That's why
      the Awliya Allah are praying and so many people are
      taking the Awliya Allah's praising (let's say) to
      America or Great Britain and they are thinking that
      the Awliya Allah are concentrating on that individual
      whoever is the President for that time or whichever
      the party is in that time.

      They are thinking that the Awliya Allah are taking the
      sides of parties, Republics or Democrats or whatever
      more there is. That also shows how close they
      are and how much they are understanding the teachings
      of the Awliya Allah. They are definitely supporting
      this country because we can still sit here and pray as
      we think our Holy Prophet (alayhi salatu wa
      salam) left to us and they are not coming to bother
      us. That's why they are blessed. But you cannot do
      that in any Muslim country today. Not in Turkey, not
      in Egypt, not in Morocco, not in Syria, not in Saudi
      Arabia, not in Iraq, not in Iran, not in Uzbekistan
      and not in any country.

      They are claiming that they are Muslims and they are
      living according to Islam. According to what Islam?
      The Islam that you have inventedaccording to what fits
      to your ego? Or the Islam that the Holy Prophet
      (alayhi salatu wa salam) came to teach us? That kind
      of Islam? Or the kind of Islam that you have invented
      according to your own ego? Yes, they are living the
      kind of Islam that fits to their ego. That's why
      they don't have the laws of Allah. They removed the
      laws of Allah and they put the laws of man and they
      are screaming that there are terrorists everywhere.

      Of course. It's not working. Your laws are not
      working. Put the laws of Allah back on and look how
      fast it's going to work. We say to them, "You tried
      everything. For almost a hundred years you tried
      everything from Communism, to Fascism, to dictator
      regimes, to everything. Why not take Islam and try
      Islam again too a little bit to see what's going to
      happen." As soon as you say to them `Islam' they start
      shivering, saying, "These terrorists are coming."
      Terrorists? If it was up to the Muslims they would not
      even take a gun in their hand. It's only to protect
      themselves. Nothing else.

      And the Sufis never went fighting with any governments
      too. But when they were under the ruling of the Empire
      and under the ruling of the Khalifah,
      they were the first soldiers, always in the front
      lines. Yes, the Sufis, because they were fighting and
      defending for the sake of Allah. So they were running
      in the frontlines. But after the Khilafat came down
      nowhere will you find the Sufis uprising and fighting.
      No. Until they came and they approached them here and
      there in different countries, in Afghanistan and in
      Chechenistan, and some small groups
      of people are standing up, alhamdulillahi rabbil
      alameen. But the majority among them also turned into
      the wrong areas and they started adopting and taking
      some teachings of the Wahhabis and they started
      becoming tyrants.

      And I am surprised to hear today from the Muslims that
      they are supporting and they are saying, "We must have
      nuclear bombs. The Muslim governments must have
      nuclear bombs." Let me ask you, what are you going to
      do with that nuclear bomb? Do you think having nuclear
      bombs will stop those oppressors on you? It's their
      weapon. They are going to find something else on you
      again. So if you have the nuclear bomb then what are
      you going to do? Are you going to use it on America?
      Or are you going to use it on Russia? Or China? Or
      Israel (as they are running non-stop and declaring)?
      As soon as America gives ultimatum to one country,
      right away they say, "We are going to hit Israel."
      What's going to happen when you hit Israel? When you
      are hitting Israel you are going to hit Lebanon,
      Jordan and all Muslims countries there too. And half
      of Israel is Muslims inside.

      Muslim people are living inside there too. Do you
      think the atomic bomb is going to separate saying,
      "This is Muslim and this is not Muslim"? How
      foolish the Muslims became! And what kind of a war is
      it then that it is a disgrace to mankind to have such
      a bad weapon. Even the Generals in America never liked
      to have that option because they are men with a
      vision understanding the warfare, and understanding,
      This is something very dirty." They don't want that.
      You are burning everything, man, animals and
      everything in it. What kind of understanding of Islam
      do these people have?

      Islam is saying to you that if you have a ship at the
      shore and there are a thousand people there where nine
      hundred and ninety-nine of them have been found guilty
      by the court of Islam and they are going to
      have death penalty, every one of them. They are
      escaping from that country and nine hundred and
      ninety-nine people who are in that ship are guilty and
      they have death penalties on them. There is only one
      person in that ship who is not guilty but he is just
      caught up with them there. You cannot sink that ship
      because there is one innocent sitting among those nine
      hundred and ninety-nine of them. As man you
      cannot sink that ship.

      If Allah wants He is going to do something. But you
      cannot sink that ship. Allah is not giving permission
      to Muslims then, saying, "Let that ship go. Think of
      some other ways to stop that ship." You cannot kill
      every one of them because there is one innocent, even
      though nine hundred and ninety-nine of them have death
      penalties on them. This is the Islam that Holy Prophet
      (sws) brought to us and if anybody is trying to get
      something other than that then they are never going to
      reach anywhere again.

      They are leaving the way, they are running away, they
      are deviating from the ways of the Holy Prophet
      (alayhi salatu wa salam) and they are screaming
      saying, "We need help. We need help Ya Rabbbi!" Allah
      is saying to us, "You need help? Hold on tightly to
      that Prophet. Then help will reach to you. If you are
      not holding on tightly to My Prophet then no help is
      reaching to you." InshaAllah ar-Rahman this much is
      enough for you and for me. Fatiha.

      Wa min Allah at Tawfiq

      Wassalam, arief hamdani
      www.mevlanasufi.blogspot.com
      HP. 0816 830 748

      ALAMAT ZAWIYAH DZIKIR DI JAKARTA dan SEKITARNYA DAN
      JADWAL DZIKIR

      JAKARTA VERY BIG SPECIAL EVENT ON 19 JUNE - 22 JUNE
      2006 : The Teaching Of Sufi Master MAWLANA SYAIKH
      HISYAM KABBANI AR RABBANI Qutb Mutasyarif, Master
      Sufi, Master Syariah from Al-Azhar, Speaks 7 Language.
      ( Tentative Schedule call Arief HP. 0816 830 748 )

      MASJID JAKARTA ISLAMIC CENTER, KOJA(EX KRAMAT TUNGGAK)
      Dzikir Khatam Kawajagan, Setiap Minggu, mulai jam
      08.30 pagi WIB. Sehabis Kuliah Dhuha, Informasi Arief
      Hamdani HP. 0816 830 748

      JAKARTA SELATAN

      DZIKIR GABUNGAN KAMIS 1 JUNI 2006, JAM 19.00 ZAWIYAH
      BRAWIJAYA JL BRAWIJAYA 1A NO. 16 DEKAT HOTEL
      DARMAWANGSA, DIBELAKANG APOTIK RSKO DARMAWANGSA

      JAKARTA SELATAN

      ZAWIYAH CINERE NAQSYBANDI HAQQANI RABBANI WHIRLING
      DERVISHES OF INDONESIA Dzikir setiap Rabu Malam Jam
      21.00 ( Khusus pria ) Ladies Dzikir: Minggu Sore, bada
      Ashar Jl. Villa Terusan No.16, melalui Villa Cinere
      Mas.Informasi: Tono 742-1938 atau Arief HP 0816 830
      748

      JAKARTA PUSAT
      ZAWIYAH TEUKU UMAR, YAYASAN HAQQANI INDONESIA
      Jl. Teuku Umar No.41, Menteng, Jakarta Pusat

      ZAWIYAH CIKARANG BARU HAQQANI RABBANI
      Masjid Jami Darussalam, Jl Kedasih IV, Cikarang Baru,
      Kawasan Perum Jababeka. Setiap Selasa, mulai Magrib
      Berjamaah, Dzikir Khatam Kwajagan Isya Berjamaah, Bada
      Isya, Kajian Tasawuf. Informasi: Arief Hp.
      0816-830-748

      ZAWIYAH TANGGERANG, PANDEGLANG, SERANG, CURUG, CITRA
      RAYA Kontak, Anwar HP 0818 483 796 Perumahan Citra
      Raya Tangerang. Keluar Dari Tol Bitung kearah Citra
      Raya

      A C E H :
      Jl. Teuku Muhammad Salleh No.2 Lambhuk, Banda Aceh
      Informasi: Ust.Zamhuri Ramli al-HafidzHP.
      0812-939-0774, Rumah 0651 - 26951

      M E D A N, SUMATERA UTARA :
      Zawiyah Medan, setiap malam Jumat melakukan Khtam
      Kwajagan : Jl. Mesjid No. 32 , Helvetia Timur , Medan
      20124 Hubungi Ahmad Djuata Tarigan : 08126040064 Hasan
      Sebayang HP 081362317176

      PONDOK PESANTREN SIRAJUL HUDA
      Tiga Binanga, Kabupaten . Karo, Sumut Encep Fariduddin
      08192097181

      UMATERA BARAT - SUMBAR
      ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI PADANG
      Jl. Raya Padangpasir 17 Padang TELP 0751-36257
      Informasi: Effendi Awal 0811-661-285

      ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI BANUHAMPU - BUKIT TINGGI
      Depan Balai Nagari Galung, Banuhampu, Bukittinggi
      Sukardi Jatman 08161833598

      P E K A N B A R U
      PONDOK PESANTREN MIFTAHUL JANNAH
      Panam, Pekanbaru. K.H. Mukhtarul 081365395313

      ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI ASY-SYIFAA PEKANBARU
      Jl.Farmasi 24 Pekanbaru 28111. Dr.Chairuddin Lubis
      0811755721 Dr.Pramujo Abd.Gani 08127518084

      B A T A M :
      PESANTREN YUSUF SYAFI'I
      Pesantren Yusuf Syafi'i, Ustad M. Yusuf Ridwan
      Asyafi'iBengkong Permai Komplek Nurul Jadid RT 01 RW
      01 Blok D No. 10,Kelurahan Bengkong Laut Batu Ampar
      Pulau Batam. HP. 08136445 3322.

      Bp. Riady, Bengkong Abadi 2, Jl. Cendrawasih Blok
      A/127 Batam 29432, Tel 0778-411289 Setiap selasa malam
      dan kamis malam, Informasi: Yandri Irzaq
      (0812-702-2415)

      PONDOK PESANTREN AL-MADANIYAH
      Anggrek Mas F-5 Baloi, Batam. Ustad H. Nugrahanto
      0811701176

      ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI BUANA GUMILAR
      Wisbuin B-12 Batam Center telp 0778-478835 Abdul
      Mughist 0813 2525 6938

      ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI BATAM CENTER
      Orchid Park D-11 Batam Center. Yandri Irzaq
      08127022415

      B A N D U N G :
      ZAWIYAH PONDOK PESANTREN QURAN, AL-FALAH
      Pondok Pesantren Al-Qur'an Al-Falah I -Cicalengka
      Nagrek KM 28 BandungPimpinan K.H.Q. Ahmad Syahid
      (022-794-9781). Informasi: H.Q.Rif'at Syahid
      (0815-715-5776) H. Muhammad Hadid Subki
      (0852-2040-2127).Setiap Ahad pagi, jam 08:00 s/d 10:30

      ZAWIYAH BANDUNG KOTA
      Insidentil Setiap Bulan sekali Jl. Cimanuk No. 37,
      Bandung Informasi: DR. Hadid Subki 0852-2040 2127,
      Telp.022-727 4913

      J A W A - T E N G A H
      S E M A R A N G:

      ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI SEMARANG
      Jl.Sawi 16A, Pasar Kambing Semarang
      Kontak Joko Tri Abdul Haq HP. 0811 279 108

      ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI MASJID AL-IKHLASH
      Ngaliyan, Semarang, Prof.DR. Amin Syukur 0812 2923 652

      ZAWIYAH AL-MUBAROKAH
      Sanden, Mranggen, Semarang. Ajib 0818 455 527 Riza
      081325632124

      PEKALONGAN:
      PONDOK PESANTREN AT-TAUFIQY
      Rowokembu Kaum, Wonopringgo, Pekalongan K.H.Taufiq
      Subki (0285) 785018

      ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI KEBONTENGAH-PEKALONGAN
      Informasi Muhlishin 0815 4809 2838 Muhib 0813 26841075

      JAWA TIMUR
      SURABAYA SIDOARJ0

      ZAWIYAH PONDOK JAMU
      Zawiyah "Pondok Jamu" Desa Wage Kecamatan Sepanjang
      Sidoarjo Kontak Person Sugeng Mulyono (031) 70450444
      HP. 081331666766 Tempat dan jadwal zikir : Kamis
      Malam, Ba'da Isya

      ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI TRANSITO SURABAYA
      Komplek Transmigrasi Margorejo Surabaya Hatta
      Abd.Hakim 0818571807 Faizuddin Firdaus 08123243458

      ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI HAQQANI TAMANSURYA
      Taman, Sepanjang, Sda. Sentot Punjangpunjung
      081330130897 Sugeng Mulyono 081331666766

      ZAWIYAH KAMPUS ITS SURABAYA
      Bp. Son Kuswandi HP. 0813 3193 2011Bp. Hatta HP. 0818
      8571807 Bp. Darmaji HP. 0813 3152 2154

      M A L A N G :
      Bp. Medy, HP. 08155 3038 210

      LUMAJANG - JEMBER - BONDOWOSO
      ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI JEMBER
      Jl.Sawo II/3 Jember. Bp. Muji-Irmulandari 08124982163

      ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI JEMBER
      jl. Sawo II No.4, Patrang, Jember Setiap Kamis Malam,
      Bada Isya. Kontak Person : Ibu Irmulandari, Telp
      0331-485681. HP 0812 4982 163

      ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI LUMAJANG
      Jl. KH. Ghozali X/9 Citradewangsan, Lumajang Informasi
      Abd.Rosyid Murodi 081336528874

      ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI BONDOWOSO
      Pondok Pesantren Al-Falah, Kajar, Bondowoso Informasi
      Ibu Makkiyah 081933307903

      ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI BONDOWOSO
      Masjid Adz Dzakirin, Jl.KH. Agus Salim, Gg.Taman
      Bondowoso. Abdul Hamid 081913863552, Makki
      081933307903

      ZAWIYAH TUBAN KOTA - JAWA TIMUR
      Perum Siwalan permai praja no 3. Telp. 0356 320193,
      0356 329886 (Made)HP. Made 081331213660 . Ali Shodiq
      0356 611660. Jadwal Zikir Malam senin dan Malam Jum,at
      ba'da isya di Mantingan Senori. Malam Jum'at di Jl.
      Teuku Umar 9A Belakang depot Barokah. Desa Mantingan
      -Senori Tuban

      ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI DEMEN - NGANDHEL
      Ngantingan-Senori, Jojogan, TubanMasjid Demen Ngandel
      Naqsyabandi, Dusun NgantinganDesa Banjarworo,
      Kecamatan Bangilan TUBAN, Bp. Munzaki HP081335636418,
      Tiap Senin Malam dan Kamis Malam Bada Isya.

      ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI SIWALAN
      Mushalla Komplek Siwalan Permai, Tuban Yudi 0813 3065
      4310

      BALI - PESANTREN PONDOK ASRI
      Singaraja, Bali. H. Sauqi 0813 3877 5421 Ridwan Pinem
      0812 3992 329

      B A L I K P A P A N :
      Zawiyah Balikpapan - Haqqani Rabbani
      Perumahan Bumi Rengganis Blok 5A No. 110 Balikpapan
      Kontak Person Hidayat HP. 0815-20300505 Bambang
      Sulayman HP. 0812 1090 602

      BONTANG, KALIMANTAN TIMUR
      Zawiyah Bontang - Haqqani Rabbani
      Info : Mediawati Dakwah HP Flexy 510 8232, Firli HP.
      0812 552 4141. Perumahan Kaltim Cipta Yasa (KCY) Jl.
      Sabang KK . 2, Bontang

      S I N G A P O R E :
      Zawiyah Syaikh Zakaria, Singapore TAMPINES ST 34 BLOK
      362 #05-379. Syaikh Zakaria Hp 98364094.

      M A L A Y S I A
      Pusat Zikir Naqshbandi di Malaysia dan nombor telefon
      untuk dihubungi: Kuala Lumpur - Saudara Ahmad Nazim
      (012) 913-8449 (English speaking) dan Bro. Mus (012)
      382-9050 (Bahasa Melayu). Alor Setar, Kedah - Saudara
      Rosli (012) 419-4265. Kota Bharu, Kelantan - Saudara
      Ku Din (019) 966-3993 Alamat Dergah Pulau Pinang : No
      24, Cangkat Minden Jalan 16, Minden
      Height, 11700 Pulau Pinang (Hubungi saudara Isa:
      016-4703441)

      NAQSHBANDI WORLD DZIKR ( EUROPE, USA, AFRICA, ASIA,
      AUSTRALIA)PLEASE GO TO www.mevlanasufi.blogspot.com

    • arief ludiantoro
      Message 372 of 372 , Jul 10, 2006
        Sufi Meditation Muraqaba (2)
        Step By Step Illustration on www.nurmuhammad.com
        Mawlana Syaikh Nurjan MirAhmadi

        Please Forward to as many people as you know, that
        would benefit from Sufi Meditation.

        Healing Power of Sufi Meditation

        The goal and purpose of Sufi Meditation Muraqaba
        Muraqabah / Meditation / Rabita Sharif is to manifest
        perpetual presence in the reality of the Shaykh. The
        more one keeps to this vital practice, the more its
        benefit will manifest in his daily life to the point
        that he reaches the state of annihilation in the
        presence of the Shaykh. One must know well that the
        Shaykh is the bridge between illusion and reality and
        he remains in this world only for this purpose.

        The Shaykh is thus a unique rope extended to any who
        seek freedom for only he may serve as the link between
        one still mired in this world and the Divine Presence.
        To be annihilated in the presence and reality of the
        Shaykh is to be annihilated in reality, in the
        Presence of the Divine, for this is precisely where he
        is.

        1st Step

        Feel yourself in presence of the Shaykh, Give your
        greetings, Eyes closed, See thru Eye of Heart, Don't
        look for a face, just his Aura, Spirituality Converse
        with the Shaykh, building your relationship with the
        reality of the Shaykh

        Initially the murid may begin the practice of Sufi
        Meditation Muraqaba Muraqabah for short intervals of 5
        to 15 minutes, and gradually work towards longer
        sessions extending even for hours at a time. The
        important point is that one maintain a consistent
        practice to obtain benefit. It is manifold better and
        wiser to keep to a small amount daily than to be
        sporadic in one’s discipline and practice. A small
        amount of effort done consistently will result in
        tremendous progress in even a short amount of time.

        Once a Day :
        • Make fresh wudu and pray 2 raka’.
        • 3x Shahada [ Kalimatu Shahadah (3 times): Ashhadu an
        la ilaha illa-lah, wa ashhadu anna Muhammadan
        rasulu-lah]
        • 100-200x Istighfar [Astaghfirul lahal `Atheem wa
        atubu ilayh ]
        • 3x Surah Ikhlas [Qul huwa Allahu ahad Allahu samadu
        Lam yalid walam yuladu Walam yakun lahu kufuwan ahadun

        • Fatiha (read fatiha)]
        • Minimum 200x seeking support and presence of Mawlana
        Shaykh (Q): “Madad ya Sayyidi, Madadul-Haq Ya Mawlana
        Shaykh Nazim Haqqani ” Repeating Dhikr

        2nd Step

        Eyes Shut ask for Permission to connect his light to
        your heart and your light to his heart. Imagine a two
        way connection and then recite above mantra or awrad

        When someone sits for Meditation Sufi Meditation
        Muraqaba and closes his eyes, The person doing
        Meditation focuses his mind on one single point. The
        point in this case is usually the concept of his
        spiritual mentor, that is, he focuses all his
        witnessing abilities concentratively in thinking about
        his spiritual teacher, in order to get the image of
        his mentor on the mental screen, as long as he remains
        in the state of Meditation.

        The properties, characteristics and potentialities
        related to an image also transfer on the screen of the
        mind when the image is formed on the mental screen and
        the mind perceives them accordingly. For instance, a
        person is looking at fire. When the image of fire
        transfers on the mental screen the warmth and heat of
        the fire is perceived by the mind. A person who is
        present in a garden enjoys the freshness and coolness
        of trees and plants present in the garden to create
        their image on his mental screen. Similarly when image
        of the spiritual mentor transfers on the screen of
        mind, the Presented Knowledge which is operative in
        the spiritual teacher, also transfers with it and the
        mind of the student gradually assimilates the same.

        3rd Step

        Positioning Kneeling, Smallest Things Count, Keeping
        on knees, Closed Eyes-Mind Meditation, Hands in
        position, Mouth closed Tongue up, Breathing controlled
        Ears listening to Quran, Salawat or Mellow sounds.
        Room Dark.

        Sufi Meditation Muraqaba, thinking about the spiritual
        mentor, an attempt to concentrative focus our thoughts
        on someone, so that his image could recurrently
        reflect upon the screen of our mind, we are liberated
        from the limiting senses. The more frequently a
        thought is displayed upon the mental screen, the more
        vivid would be the formation of a pattern in the mind.
        And, this pattern of mind, in terms of spirituality,
        is called the 'thinking approach'.

        When we imagine the spiritual mentor or 'Shaykh', as a
        matter of eternal law, the knowledge of Elohistic
        Attributes operative in the mentor or Shaykh is
        reflected upon our mind with frequent repetitions
        resulting in enlightenment of the mind of the
        spiritual associate with the lights functional in the
        mentor and transferred to him. The enlightenment of
        the heart of the spiritual associate attempts to
        reaches the level of his mentor.

        This state, in Sufism, is called 'Affinity' (nisbat).
        The best and tested way to enjoy the affinity,
        according to spirituality, is the longing passion of
        love. The mind of the mentor keeps on transferring to
        the spiritual associate according to the passion of
        love and longing for the mentor flows in him and there
        comes a time when the lights operative in Shaikh which
        actually are the reflections of Beatific Visions of
        God are transferred to the spiritual associate.

        This enables the spiritual associate to be familiar
        with the effulgent lights and Beatific Visions. This
        state, in terms of sufism, is called 'Be one with
        mentor' (Fana fi Shaikh). The Lights of Shaikh and the
        refulgent Beatific Visions operative in mentor are not
        the personal trait of the mentor. Just as the
        spiritual associate, with devoted attention and
        concentration, assimilates the knowledge and the
        traits of his mentor, the mentor has absorbed the
        knowledge and attributes of the Holy Prophet (PBUH)
        with devoted attention and concentration of the mind.

        3rd A Step

        Positioning, Lotus Position is ok , Wudu Ritual
        Ablution is Key to Success. Noah's Ship was Saved
        against Flood of Ignorance. Cleanliness is close to
        Godliness. Remember its not me that counts I am
        nothing, I and Me must vanish into He. My Shaykh , My
        Rasul , Leads us to My Lord..

        Dhikr by negation and affirmation, in the manner of
        the Naqshbandi Sufi Masters, demands that the seeker
        close his eyes, close his mouth, clench his teeth,
        glue his tongue to the roof of his mouth, and hold his
        breath. He must recite the dhikr through the heart, by
        negation and affirmation, beginning with the word LA
        ("No"). He lifts this "No" from under his navel up to
        his brain. Upon reaching his brain the word "No"
        brings out the word ILAHA ("god"), moves from the
        brain to the Right shoulder, and Then to left shoulder
        where it hits the heart with ILALLAH ("except The
        Allah"). When that word hits the heart its energy and
        heat spreads to all the parts of the body. The seeker
        who has denied all that exists in this world with the
        words LA ILAHA, affirms with the words ILLALLAH that
        all that exists has been annihilated in the Divine
        Presence.

        3rd B Step

        Positioning of Mouth & Tongue, close The eyes, close
        The mouth, clench teeth, glue tongue to the roof of
        the mouth, and hold the breath. { at times to slow
        down breathing and pulse of the Heart.}

        Hands Carry a tremendous secrets, they are like your
        satellite dish, make sure they are clean and in the
        proper position. So when you begin with the hands,
        rubbing them, when washing them and rubbing them to
        activate them, that is sign of 1 and zero, and you
        being to activate the process of what codes Allah has
        given us thru the hands, you begin to activate them.

        They have nine bullet points that consist of the whole
        system, the whole body. When you rub the fingers you
        are activating the 99 beautiful names of Allah.

        b) By activating them you are activating the 9 points
        that are on your body. Right hand "18", Left Hand "81"

        both add to 9 and two 9's Make 99 . Hands are Dressed
        with Allahs Beautiful Names. 99th name of Rasul is
        Mustafa..more later to come.

        c) And when you activate them, You Turn on the
        receiver, energy is going in, it begins to work to be
        able to receive, digitize it and release it out as a
        picture and as a sound, as we are seeing today.

        d) Similarly, the hands that are circles, that is why
        when we rub them and open them, they begin to act as
        circles over each other, taking all energy coming they
        are managing it. See Section on Secrets of Hand

        4th Step

        osition of Hands: Thumb to Index spelling out "Allah
        Hu" position for most power. Hands are coded with
        number codings, Right hand "18", Left Hand "81"
        both add to 9 and two 9's Make 99 . Hands are Dressed
        with Allahs Beautiful Names. 99th name of Rasul is
        Mustafa. more later to come..

        Conscious Breathing ("Hosh dar dam")
        Hosh means "mind." Dar means "in." Dam means "breath."
        It means, according to Mawlana Abdul Khaliq
        al-Ghujdawani (q), that "The most important mission
        for the seeker in this Order is to safeguard his
        breath, and he who cannot safeguard his breath, it
        would be said of him, 'he lost himself.'"

        Shah Naqshband (q) said, "This Order is built on
        breath. So it is a must for everyone to safeguard his
        breath in the time of his inhalation and exhalation
        and further, to safeguard his breath in the interval
        between the inhalation and exhalation."

        "Dhikr is flowing in the body of every single living
        creatures by the necessity of their breath -- even
        without will -- as a sign of obedience, which is part
        of their creation. Through their breathing, the sound
        of the letter "Ha" of the Divine Name Allah is made
        with every exhalation and inhalation and it is a sign
        of the Unseen Essence serving to emphasize the
        Uniqueness of God. Therefore it is necessary to be
        present with that breathing, in order to realize the
        Essence of the Creator."

        The name 'Allah' which encompasses the ninety-nine
        Names and Attributes consists of four letters, Alif,
        Lam, Lam and the same Hah (ALLAH). The people of
        Sufism say that the absolute unseen Essence of Allah
        Exalted and Almighty is expressed by the last letter
        vowelized by the Alif, "Ha." It represents the
        Absolutely Unseen "He-ness" of the Exalted God

        Safeguarding your breath from heedlessness will lead
        you to complete Presence, and complete Presence will
        lead you to complete Vision, and complete Vision will
        lead you to complete Manifestation of Allah's
        Ninety-Nine Names and Attributes. Allah leads you to
        the Manifestation of His Ninety-Nine Names and
        Attributes and all His other Attributes, because it is
        said, "Allah's Attributes are as numerous as the
        breaths of human beings."

        It must be known by everyone that securing the breath
        from heedlessness is difficult for seekers. Therefore
        they must safeguard it by seeking forgiveness
        (Istighfar) because seeking forgiveness will purify it
        and sanctify it and prepare the seeker for the Real
        Manifestation of Allah everywhere .

        5th Step

        Breathing, Intake thru Nose-Mantra/Dhikr = "Hu Allah",
        imagine White light entering thru stomach. Exhale-thru
        Nose-Mantra/Dhikr= "Hu", imagine Blackness carbon
        monoxide is all your bad actions being purged from
        you.

        "the wise seeker must safeguard his breath from
        heedlessness, coming in and going out, thereby keeping
        his heart always in the Divine Presence; and he must
        revive his breath with worship and servitude and
        dispatch this worship to His Lord full of life, for
        every breath which is inhaled and exhaled with
        Presence is alive and connected with the Divine
        Presence. Every breath inhaled and exhaled with
        heedlessness is dead, disconnected from the Divine
        Presence."

        To climb the mountain, the seeker must journey from
        the Lower world to the Divine Presence. He must travel
        from the ego's world of sensual reality to the soul's
        consciousness of the Divine Reality. Sufi Meditation
        Muraqaba

        To make progress on this journey, the seeker must
        bring into his heart the picture of his Shaykh
        (tasawwur), as it is the most powerful means of
        detaching oneself from the hold of the senses. The
        Shaykh becomes, in his heart, the mirror of the
        Absolute Essence. If he is successful, the state of
        Self-Effacement (ghayba) or "absence" from the world
        of the senses, appears in him. To the degree that this
        state increases in him, his attachment to the world of
        the senses will weaken and disappear, and the station
        of the Absolute Void of Unsensing Other-than-Allah
        will dawn on him.

        The highest degree of this station is called
        Annihilation (fana'). Thus Shah Naqshband (q)
        "The shortest path to our goal, which is Allah,
        Almighty and Exalted, is for Allah to lift the veil
        from the Essence of the Face of His Oneness that
        appears in all creation. He does this with the State
        of Erasure (ghayba) and Annihilation in His Absolute
        Oneness (fana'), until His Majestic Essence dawns upon
        and eliminates consciousness of anything other than
        Him. This is the end of the Journey of Seeking Allah
        and the beginning of another Journey."

        "At the end of the Journey of Seeking and the State of
        Attraction comes the State of Self-Effacement and
        Annihilation. This is the goal of all mankind as
        Allah mentioned in the Qur'an: 'I did not create Jinn
        and Mankind except to worship me.' Worship here means
        Perfect Knowledge (Macrifat)."

        6th Step

        To carry the dress of the Shaykh: 3 levels of
        continuous struggle Keep His Love {Muhabat}, Keep His
        Presence { Hudur} Execute His Will upon our selves
        {Annilation or Fana}

        We have our love for him, so now wear his light and
        imagine everything from this point on, with that dress
        upon us. This is our life support. You can not eat,
        drink, pray, dhikr or do anything without imagining
        the Shaykhs Image upon us. This Love will mix in with
        His Presence, and this will open the door of
        Annilation in Him.

        The more one can keep remembering to be dressed with
        him the more Annilation will take place. Then the
        guide will annilate you in the presence of the Holy
        Messenger of Allah Sayedena Muhammad {S}. Where again
        you will keep Rasuls Love {Muhabat}, Keep His Presence
        { Hudur}, execute His Will upon our selves {Annilation
        or Fana} , Fana fi Ma Shaykh , RasulAllah, Allah..

        Annihilation Fana

        Sufi Meditation Muraqaba In the state of spiritual
        associate's oneness with the mentor those abilities of
        the Shaikh become activated in the spiritual associate
        (salik) because of which the Shaikh enjoys the
        affinity of the Holy Prophet (PBUH). This stage, in
        terms of sufism, is called 'Oneness with the Holy
        Prophet' (Fana fir Rasool). It is the holy statement
        of the Holy Prophet (PBUH), "I am a human being just
        like you but I receive revelation'.

        When this statement is closely examined, it is found
        that the exaltation of the Last Prophet is that he
        received Revelations from God, Almighty which reflects
        the Divine Knowledge (Ilm-e-ladduni); the knowledge
        directly inspired by God, the Beatific Visions of God
        and the refulgent Lights upon the blessed Heart of
        Holy Prophet.

        In the state of 'Oneness with the Holy Prophet' a
        spiritual associate because of his passion, longing
        and love gradually, step by step, assimilates and
        cognizes the knowledge of the Holy Prophet. Then comes
        that auspicious moment when the knowledge and learning
        is transferred to him according to his capacity from
        the Holy Prophet (PBUH).

        The spiritual associate absorbs in the traits of the
        Holy Prophet (PBUH) according to his aptitude, ability
        and capacity and because of his affinity with the Holy
        Prophet and his support he manages to reach that state
        when he had acknowledged the Lordship of God, the Lord
        of the worlds saying, 'Yes, indeed you are our Lord
        God!. This affinity, in sufism, is called Annilation
        in Allah Love' (Fana fi-lah) or simply 'oneness'
        (wahidayia). After that, if one is bestowed with
        ability one explores those areas about which narration
        has no words to explain them because of their delicacy
        and subtleness.

        7th Step

        To Be, a thing non-existent, crystal clear vessel for
        whomever wishes to fill your being from Allahs Divine
        Kingdom. In the state of 'Oneness with the Holy
        Prophet' a spiritual associate because of his passion,
        longing and love gradually, step by step, assimilates
        and cognizes the knowledge of the Holy Prophet.

        Wa min Allahu taufiq

        Wassalam, arief hamdani
        www.mevlanasufi.blogspot.com
        HP. 0816 830 748

        THE TEACHING OF SUFI MASTER, MAWLANA SYAIKH HISYAM
        KABBANI AR-RABBANI

        2-4 September 2006 : Singapore, Masjid Alim Siddique
        5- 12 September 2006 : Jakarta, Indonesia

        ALAMAT ZAWIYAH DZIKIR DI JAKARTA dan SEKITARNYA DAN
        JADWAL DZIKIR

        Zawiyah Kebun Jeruk, Kamis tanggal 13 Juli 2006, Jl.
        Kelapa Dua Raya No. 1, Kebun Jeruk, Jakarta Barat Bada
        Isya Berjamaah. ( Disamping Toko Roti Seger, dahulu
        jl. Panjang)

        ZAWIYAH BARU, BOGOR, BEKASI, SOLO, JOGJAKARTA

        ZAWIYAH BEKASI
        Komplek Harapan Indah Blok BC 6, Jl. Bugenvile 3,
        Cluster Pejuang Medan Satria Bekasi . Telepon 021 888
        65504, Kontak, Bp. Abdullah : HP. 0811 904 405

        ZAWIYAH BOGOR
        jL. Waliwis No. 2, Tanah Sereal Bogor 16161, Tel 0251
        -333196 Bp. Armand HP. 0818 992 059, Bp. Mohamad
        Sjofjan 0251 - 333196

        ZAWIYAH SOLO
        Tawangmangu, Solo. Kontak Khalid, HP. 0815 677 20604

        ZAWIYAH YOGYAKARTA - SLEMAN
        Perum Tugu Asri Blok J 10 , jl. Palagan Tentara
        Pelajar Kelurahan Sariharjo Kecamatan Ngaklik Sleman,
        Satrio Nugroho, Hp 081328513331 , Joko Sulistyo HP.
        0812 157 2044

        ALAMAT ZAWIYAH DZIKIR DI JAKARTA dan SEKITARNYA DAN
        JADWAL DZIKIR

        MASJID JAKARTA ISLAMIC CENTER, KOJA(EX KRAMAT TUNGGAK)
        Dzikir Khatam Kawajagan, Setiap Minggu, mulai jam
        08.30 pagi WIB. Sehabis Kuliah Dhuha, Informasi Arief
        Hamdani HP. 0816 830 748

        JAKARTA SELATAN
        ZAWIYAH CINERE NAQSYBANDI HAQQANI RABBANI WHIRLING
        DERVISHES OF INDONESIA
        Dzikir setiap Rabu Malam Jam 21.00 ( Khusus pria )
        Ladies Dzikir setiap Minggu Sore, bada Ashar Jl.
        Villa Terusan No.16, melalui Villa Cinere Mas.
        Informasi: Tono 7421938 atau Ahmad Matew 0813 1580
        7697

        ZAWIYAH PONDOK LABU - HAQQANI RABBANI
        Masjid Al-Hikmah, Komplek DDN II ( Departemen Dalam
        Negeri) Pondok Labu, Jakarta Selatan. Setiap Selasa
        jam 21.00. Iwan HP. 0813 816 58383

        ZAWIYAH LIMO CINERE -HAQQANI RABBANI
        Pondok Pesantren Nurul Hidayah, Jl. Pelita, Desa Limo
        Setiap Sabtu Bada Magrib s/d Isya. Ustad Shohib HP.
        08131 7276 504

        ZAWIYAH DEPOK -HAQQANI RABBANI
        Pondok Pesantren Al-Ma'unah Depok Setiap Sabtu Ba'da
        Magrib s/d Isya. Ustad Nurjaya, Telp. 7024 0607

        ZAWIYAH PANGKALAN JATI - HAQQANI RABBANI
        Jl. Pangkalan Jati I, gg Buntu. Setiap Minggu malam
        jam 21.00. Ustad Arif HP. 0813 1605 8402

        ZAWIYAH PANGKALAN JATI
        Jl. Pangkalan Jati 1 No. 71, Pondok Labu, Jakarta
        Selatan. ( RS Fatmawati terus s/d Verboden kekiri
        mentok kanan s/d perempatan terus 500 m

        ZAWIYAH BRAWIJAYA - KEBAYORAN BARU
        Jl. Brawijaya 1A No.16, Jakarta Selatan ( Dibelakang
        RSKO Darmawangsa, Dekat Hotel Darmawangsa). Kediaman
        Bp. Firdaus Wajdi

        ZAWIYAH RAGUNAN
        Jl.Poncol Vila Ragunan Permai Kav 1, Ragunan Jakarta
        Selatan. Kediaman Bp. Syamsudin

        ZAWIYAH BRAWIJAYA
        Setiap Jumat : Khusus wanita, mulai 11.00 wib Jl.
        Brawijaya 1A No.16,Jakarta Selatan. Dibelakang RSKO
        Darmawangsa / Apotik Darmawangsa

        ZAWIYAH PASARAYA SARINAH BLOK M HAQQANI RABBANI
        Pasaraya Lantai 5, setiap Minggu pagi jam 8.30 Iwan
        HP. 0815 1917 3693

        ZAWIYAH SANGGAR BULUNGAN CSW HAQQANI RABBANI
        (dibelakang Kolam Renang Bulungan, Rumah Kayu )
        Kebayoran Baru, Jakarta Selatan. Dzikir Khatam
        Kwajagan, Marawis Salawat, Darwis Rumi Setiap
        Senin Malam, jam 20.00. Kontak Person Arief HP. 0816
        830 748

        ZAWIYAH CILANDAK-TOWNSQUARE
        Abdul Aziz 0812844421 Ustad Nurcholis MA 081548019453

        ZAWIYAH KEBAYORAN LAMA
        Jl. Sholihun Kebayoran Lama, Jakarta, Wahyudi Yusuf
        08158903433

        JAKARTA PUSAT
        ZAWIYAH TEUKU UMAR, YAYASAN HAQQANI INDONESIA
        Jl. Teuku Umar No.41, Menteng, Jakarta Pusat

        ZAWIYAH TANAH ABANG - HAQQANI RABBANI
        Kota Bambu, Tanah Abang. Jl. Arimbi. Setiap Selasa
        malam jam 21.00 Bp.Darma, HP. 0852 1980 1017

        JAKARTA BARAT
        ZAWIYAH TOMANG
        Jl. Mandala Selatan No 16 Tomang , Jakarta Barat.
        Kediaman Bp. Sunarto

        ZAWIYAH KEBUN JERUK
        Jl. Kelapa Dua Raya No.1, Kebun Jeruk, Jakarta
        Barat.Kediaman Bp. Ahmadin

        JAKARTA TIMUR
        ZAWIYAH KH MUSTOFA MAS'UD
        Jl. Hasbi 40, Otista, Jakarta Timur 13330, TELP
        021-8190475 Setiap Kamis Malam, Ba'da Isya. Informasi:
        Handi Biantoro HP. 0818-965-852 email:
        hbiantoro@...

        ZAWIYAH CEMPAKA PUTIH
        Jl. Cempaka Putih Raya No. 114, Cempaka Putih, Jakarta
        Timur. Kediaman Bp. Malik Tarigan ( Disamping
        Starvision )

[...]

        SUMATERA BARAT - SUMBAR
        ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI PADANG Jl. Raya Padangpasir 17
        Padang TELP 0751-36257Informasi: Effendi Awal
        (0811-661-285)

        ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI BANUHAMPU - BUKIT TINGGI
        Depan Balai Nagari Galung, Banuhampu, Bukittinggi
        Sukardi Jatman 08161833598

        P E K A N B A R U
        PONDOK PESANTREN MIFTAHUL JANNAH
        Panam, Pekanbaru. K.H. Mukhtarul 081365395313

        ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI ASY-SYIFAA PEKANBARU
        Jl.Farmasi 24 Pekanbaru 28111. Dr.Chairuddin Lubis
        0811755721 Dr.Pramujo Abd.Gani 08127518084

        ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI PEKANBARU
        Jl.Kartini 24 Komp. Farmasi Pekanbaru Dr.Chairuddin
        Lubis 0811755721, Dr.Pramujo Abd.Gani 0812751808

        B A T A M :
        PESANTREN YUSUF SYAFI'I
        Pesantren Yusuf Syafi'i, Ustad M. Yusuf Ridwan
        Asyafi'iBengkong Permai Komplek Nurul Jadid RT 01 RW
        01 Blok D No. 10,Kelurahan Bengkong Laut
        Batu Ampar Pulau Batam. HP. 08136445 3322.

        Bp. Riady, Bengkong Abadi 2, Jl. Cendrawasih Blok
        A/127 Batam 29432, Tel 0778-411289 Setiap selasa malam
        dan kamis malam, Informasi: Yandri Irzaq
        (0812-702-2415)

        PONDOK PESANTREN AL-MADANIYAH
        Anggrek Mas F-5 Baloi, Batam. Ustad H. Nugrahanto
        0811701176

        ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI BUANA GUMILAR
        Wisbuin B-12 Batam Center telp 0778-478835 Abdul
        Mughist 0813 2525 6938

        ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI BATAM CENTER
        Orchid Park D-11 Batam Center. Yandri Irzaq
        08127022415

        JAWA - BARAT
        ZAWIYAH SUKABUMI:
        K.H. Ece Supriyatna Pesantren Daarus Syifa
        (0811-115-875)

        ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI HAQQANI CIKRETEG
        Vila Pancawati, Cikreteg, Ciawi, Bogor Ustad Abdul
        Qadir 0812 8014 661

        ZAWIYAH CIANJUR
        Ajengan KH. Bunyamin, Tipar Caringin, Panembong
        Cianjur Setiap Kamis Malam, Bada Isya mulai jam 20.00
        malam

        ZAWIYAH CIPANAS
        Pesantren Toriqul Huda, Pasekon gg. bunga dekat
        Restoran Simpang Raya, Setiap kamis malam bada Isya
        Ustad Dudi HP 0813814 89282

        CIREBON
        ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI CIREBON
        Weru_Plered Cirebon, M.Rofiq 0813 1544 5446

        B A N D U N G :
        ZAWIYAH PONDOK PESANTREN QURAN, AL-FALAH
        Pondok Pesantren Al-Qur'an Al-Falah I -Cicalengka
        Nagrek KM 28 BandungPimpinan K.H.Q. Ahmad Syahid
        (022-794-9781). Informasi: H.Q.Rif'at Syahid
        (0815-715-5776) H. Muhammad Hadid Subki
        (0852-2040-2127).Setiap Ahad pagi, jam 08:00 s/d 10:30

        ZAWIYAH BANDUNG KOTA
        Insidentil Setiap Bulan sekaliJl. Cimanuk No. 37,
        Bandung Informasi: DR. Hadid Subki 0852-2040 2127,
        Telp.022-727 4913

        J A W A - T E N G A H
        S E M A R A N G:
        Zawiyah Al Mubarokah, Dukuh Sandan, Desa Waru
        Mranggen, Semarang Informasi: Riza Alamsyah ,
        r124171078@... Contact Riza Alamsyah
        081325632124 Soetoro 08122504779, Ajib Susanto
        0818455527 Munir 08164247573, Arif Rahman 085225087435
        Pusatindo Komputer, Jl. Imam Bonjol no.74 024-3540609

        ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI SEMARANG
        Jl.Sawi 16A, Pasar Kambing Semarang
        Kontak Joko Tri Abdul Haq HP. 0811 279 108

        ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI MASJID AL-IKHLASH
        Ngaliyan, Semarang, Prof.DR. Amin Syukur 0812 2923 652

        ZAWIYAH AL-MUBAROKAH
        Sanden, Mranggen, Semarang. Ajib 0818 455 527 Riza
        081325632124

        PEKALONGAN:
        PONDOK PESANTREN AT-TAUFIQY
        Rowokembu Kaum, Wonopringgo, Pekalongan K.H.Taufiq
        Subki (0285) 785018

        ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI KEBONTENGAH-PEKALONGAN
        Informasi Muhlishin 0815 4809 2838 Muhib 0813 26841075

        ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI PANDANARUM-PEKALONGAN
        Mutawali 0815 7535 9228 . Susilo 0815 7565 2358

        MUSHALLA UKHUWAH ISLAMIYAH MAGETAN
        Templek, Takeran, Magetan. Suyitno 0888 3402 757
        S.Riyanto 0812 3408 790

        JAWA TIMUR
        SURABAYA SIDOARJ0

        ZAWIYAH PONDOK JAMU
        Zawiyah "Pondok Jamu" Desa Wage Kecamatan Sepanjang
        Sidoarjo Kontak Person Sugeng Mulyono (031) 70450444
        HP. 081331666766 Tempat dan jadwal zikir : Kamis
        Malam, Ba'da Isya

        ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI TRANSITO SURABAYA
        Komplek Transmigrasi Margorejo Surabaya Hatta
        Abd.Hakim 0818571807 Faizuddin Firdaus 08123243458

        ZAWIYAH NAQSYBANDI HAQQANI TAMANSURYA
        Taman, Sepanjang, Sda. Sentot Punjangpunjung
        081330130897 Sugeng Mulyono 081331666766

        ZAWIYAH MASJID MUHAJIRIN
        Wisma Transito, Jl Margorejo 74, Surabaya Setiap
        Jum'at malam, ba'da IsyaBp.Sentot (031-788-2476)
        081330130897

[...]

        Telp. 0542-7202204, Kontak Person Hidayat HP.