Re: [toyota-prius] Re: RX 400H being sold soon

  • Raymond Baker
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 2, 2006
      If you have a remote FOB like on the Prius, just walking by several times a day will cause your interior lights to come and then go off. That's something that I noticed when I wash the car. I leave the key inside the house so that the interior lights or the locks don't unlock and lock each time that I approach the car or touch a door handle.
      That's another reason that I could see for the 12v battery to go dead.

      RJ Baker