Hybridfest Registration Deadline This Wed. 7/12!

  • Bill Robbins
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9, 2006
      Hybridfest is July 22nd (less than two weeks away!) and the
      registration deadline for full benefits is THIS Wednesday, July 12,
      2006.

      Many of you have already taken time to register for Hybridfest and we
      thank you! We look forward to meeting all of you. It's going to be a
      blast!

      For those of you who have not registered yet, Wednesday, July 12 is
      the FINAL DAY TO REGISTER FOR HYBRIDFEST to be guaranteed to receive
      all the exclusive benefits:

      * Hybridfest MPG Challenge Entry (limited to first 80 registrants
      only)
      * Access to indoor technical hybrid presentations
      * Car show entry
      * Awards
      * Discounted hotel rate
      * Hybridfest t-shirt
      * Hybridfest goodie bag
      * Ice cream social for registrants who arrive Friday evening

      Also available to Registrants:

      * Boxed Lunch ($6 per person)
      * Awards Dinner ($15 per person, 6pm-8pm) with Keynote Speaker:
      DavidMorris, Vice President of the Institute for Local Self Reliance

      Registrations received after July 12 or on the day of show will have
      their benefits greatly reduced due to ordering deadlines and item
      availability. The only things we know for sure will be available if
      you register after July 12 are the Car Show Entry, Access to Indoor
      Technical Hybrid presentations, and the Friday Ice Cream Social.
      (Sorry!)

      Come join other hybrid owners from across the country in the greatest
      hybrid car gathering in the nation:

      Hybridfest <http://www.hybridfest.com/> – A Hybrid Electric Car
      Show and More! July 22, 2006. Madison, Wisconsin. Visit our web site
      for more information.

      The bottom line is…register today at www.hybridfest.com
      <http://www.hybridfest.com/> so you don't miss out!!