Re: Where To Sell?

  • Doug Schaefer
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2006
      --- In toyota-prius@yahoogroups.com, "David Hull" <dphjr1@...> wrote:

      > I've got an '03 Aqua with 37,000 on it. Need to find a decent
      > place online to put it up for sale...

      Try craigslist for your local area. Setting the price is your decision
      but $15k might be about right.

      DAS
    • Terry .
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 2006
        Where are you located?? is there a CARMAX in your area?? Check
        out www.carmax.com to see.

        I wish I had known about them before I got snooker by a POWER
        AUTOMOTIVE GROUP dealer I came across via EBAY MOTORS. I would have
        gotten a much better deal on a vehicle that was not misrepresented.
        :(

        If you are in the L.A. area, there is always THE RECYCLER which is a
        newsprint style weekly ad that also has an online component at
        www.recycler.com