Re: [toyota-prius] Prius Envy? Soliciting (legal) ways to combat tailgaters

  • mikes.email@juno.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 2, 2006
      Yup in that regard if labeled HOV I totally agree, and I never use them
      anyway so none of it really bothers me either way.

      Around here they simply label them as a "diamond lane" along with a sign
      that says: More than 2 occupants OR a 1 occupant driver in an above 45MPG
      vehicle". But nowhere does it say anything about it being a High Speed
      Lane, nor does it even attempt to hint at high speeds.

      Mike