Is 2007 Prius a new generation?

  • Ken Mandelberg
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1 9:52 AM
      The classic was 3 model years, and the second generation synergy is 3
      model years so far. Will 2007 Prius be another generational jump"
    • JerryW
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1 10:26 AM
        On 01/04/06, Ken Mandelberg <km@...> wrote:

        > The classic was 3 model years, and the second generation synergy is 3
        > model years so far. Will 2007 Prius be another generational jump"

        In terms of body shape the Classic was six model years. However it was only
        exported for the last three.

        I think Toyota will change it more in 2008, but we shall see..

        Regards

        Jerry

        1,176 prius owners on the Frapper map! Including you?
        http://www.frappr.com/priusowners