Re: [toyota-prius] Re: How long can a Prius run ?

  • pmb
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 1, 2006
      I never denied that one COULD pull more kw from the car, just not without getting more deeply into the electrics than most would be comfortable with.

      Also quite true about the weather impacting frequency of starting; but to act as a generator (power source) running would effectively be constant and at a level of consumption which would reflect the amount of power being drawn.

      Prius is still the "Best Car in which to be trapped in a snowdrift" though!