Re: Warning light on new Prius - UPDATE

  • David
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2006
      Glad they got it fixed...and it is nice to have a car that will
      notify of issues that you don't even see/feel/hear.

      Take it from someone who's been in a Prius for a long time now (5+
      years)...you have nothing to worry about. They're getting better
      and better with servicing them all the time.

      On the bright side (for you and other newbies)...some of us 01
      owners have had to wait while things were figured out. Sometimes
      for quite some time...and a little irritation. We took a lot of
      hassles so you newbies don't have to now.

      Silver 01

      --- In toyota-prius@yahoogroups.com, "TigerOx222" <loganscott@...>