Re: Waiting is so Hard to Do

  • soon2bdds@juno.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 2, 2000
      Hi-

      I ordered from the dealer, who printed out a confirmation from the
      website. I haven't heard from the dealer or Toyota regarding the
      car. I often wonder if I even ordered a car. I know they cashed my
      deposit! The only info I get is when I call the dealership, and I
      never get a full answer to my questions. The answer to every
      question is, "You can go to the toyota website type in your
      confirmation number and find out the status of your order."

      It's very frustrating. We have no other choice but to trust the
      dealership!

      Brian
    • Doug Pratt
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 2, 2000
        soon2bdds@... wrote:

        > <snip "You can go to the toyota website type in your
        > confirmation number and find out the status of your order."

        Anybody know the details of how to do this? I prowled all over the site.
        Zip.

        -Doug Pratt
      • Gary Lindgren
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 3, 2000
          We also had not heard from Toyota after about 2 weeks. Yesterday I stopped
          by the dealer and got the order confirmation and also found out why we
          hadn't received any e-mails. The dealer had written down address
          incorrectly. I searched the Toyota web site also to locate a place to get
          status with a confirmation no. I sent an e-mail to prius@...
          requesting status and also a change in e-mail address for their record.
          Within an hour or so I received a response. The message was to call
          800-331-4331 to take care of both items. I called today and the office hours
          are 6:00AM to 6:00PM M-F and 7:00AM to 3:30PM on Sat, PDT. They are closed
          Sundays and holidays.
          Hope this helps,
          Gary