Tire pressure monitor system

  • petetofani
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2005
      I purchased a cool tire pressue monitor system from SmartTire a few
      months ago. I was planing to have it installed on my 2002 Prius.
      This system has a sensor for each wheel and a wireless monitor. It
      gives you the tire pressure and temp for each wheel. You can also
      set alarms to warn you of low tire pressure or high tire temp. It is
      very cool! Due to my budget I have decided to sell this system.
      Everything is still sealed in it's original package. This system
      sells for $395.00 but I would let it go for $150.00. Anybody
      interested just drop me a note. Thanks!!