Re: who's MAX?

  • jjust_jay
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30, 2004
      --- In toyota-prius@yahoogroups.com, Katlst@a... wrote:

      > I do find that using the climate control with the A/C on low affects my
      > mileage.

      In my 2004, I go to the Climate screen, select the desired temperature
      of 72, set the fan to automatic, and turn off the A/C with the softkey
      so the yellow bar on top of the A/C goes dark. The car warms to 72 on
      cold mornings, and in warmer afternoons the fan speed kicks up to keep
      me cool enough to be comfortable. Note that in this mode the A/C-AUTO
      blue indicator light on the dashboard is on, even though the A/C is off.

      On really hot days I will turn the A/C on and take the mileage hit,
      but I run the temperature a bit higher like 77 or so if I have the A/C
      running.

      Nice-to-have would be the A/C steering wheel button keep the fan
      setting on automatic when you toggle the A/C off from the steering wheel.