Re: A new wrinkle

  • tochatihu
    Message 1 of 3 , May 31 10:26 PM
      --- In toyota-prius@yahoogroups.com, "dslack42" <dslack@c...> wrote:

      > ...This morning I backed into a car in my drive way and did a
      > job on my rear fender, and back right side...What should I
      > expect or what should I look for in body repair on my 03 Prius?

      Back there it's just a plain old modern car in terms of body work.
      If the gas filler tubes aren't upset and the frame is straight, it
      will all be normal bodywork. What's the insurance situation on self-
      inflicted wounds?

      DAS
    • Jerry Ludwig
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 7, 2004
        I backed into a truck (straight back) a few years ago in my 01 Prius.
        It ruined the cover over the bumper (perhaps called the bumper cover).
        Nothing else. It nicely ate up the Bush rebate check of 500, of course
        I didn't shop around.

        Almost all of that was for matching the paint. Evidently, they come
        clear.

        :)

        Jerry