RE: [toyota-prius] Re: Assorted questions - home charging

  • Bob Kerns
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 1, 2001
      Nope. You'd have a car with a fancy engine, decoupled from the wheels by an
      extra differential stuck in for no good reason, so you'd have to get out and
      push. At least it rolls easily... ;=).

      (OK, you could lock the planet gear carrier in place -- then you'd have a
      car with one gear ("forward") and no clutch. ;=)