Deluxe ViewTech System (Video)

  • Andy
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2004
      Coastal Electronic Technologies
      (Deluxe ViewTech System)

      The (Deluxe ViewTech System) is an excellent system and works great,
      with either an DVD Player and/or VCR Player that is a fact and got
      several compliments by other competitors, installers and my other
      sponsors, in the car audio industry.

      I highly recommend to use the ViewTech System by Dave Watson, an its
      is high tech and stock display screen, work hand in hand.

      I would like to open another door's, as wide as possible, to bring
      the Toyota Prius to new height's and horizon's, now and the future.

      Andy
      '01 Toyota Prius
      Extreme, Car Audio Hybrid
    • jtrosario
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2004
        --- In toyota-prius@yahoogroups.com, "Andy" <jl1audiohybrid@n...>
        wrote:
        > Coastal Electronic Technologies
        > (Deluxe ViewTech System)
        >
        > The (Deluxe ViewTech System) is an excellent system

        I just finished installing my Deluxe ViewTech System that I received
        Wednesday into my Classic Prius. I now have RCA inputs for video,
        left audio, right audio. I will use these for a future DVD player.
        I also installed Dave's Color/NightVision rear view camera and it is
        awesome!! It left my mother-in-law speechless(second demo). Whenever
        I change to the reverse gear(motor), the camera view is displayed,
        plus I can always manually choose that view with a switch. the
        display is in color during the day and it uses infrared to show a
        clear black & white image at night. I would also highly recommend
        this system.

        I can't wait until Dave has this available for the 2004!

        John
        '04 Tideland, '02 Blue Moon