2002 Prius for sale in Northern Virginia

  • Happy Home
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2003
      Perhaps someone you know has looked admiringly at your Prius, and would
      like one of their own . . we like it so much, we are ordering a 2004 and
      only need one . . .

      26,500 miles -- maintained to specification; all records (including
      actual gas purchased)
      Loaded -- every option offered, including: navigation system (w/v2
      database update); cruise control; 6-CD in-dash player; plus one option
      not in the catalog -- heated seats.
      Blue Moon Pearl/gray interior -- comes with the Platinum Care Service
      agreement good to 75,000 miles or January 2009.

      VIN JT2BK18U120049056

      $16,900

      Paul Kent
      Chantilly, Virginia