Re: Extended Warranty

  • Michelle Vadeboncoeur
    Message 1 of 104 , Oct 28, 2003
      Further conversations on the matter of cancelling...

      Message 104 of 104 , Aug 29, 2014
        There was a time after we took delivery of our 2002 Prius in April, when we’d wave at other Prius’s on the highway.  Reminiscent of the time when VW drivers would wave at each other in the late 50’s.  It was a nice gesture, but by the time the 2004’s began to be prevelant, the waving disappeared.  Times change and I’m told that we should change with them...sigh...

        Ron

        Sent: Friday, August 29, 2014 4:06 PM
        Subject: Re: [toyota-prius] Extended Warranty

        Sounds like fun!  Hope y'all can get together.  As for us, I guess we wouldn't make it.  We DID spend 18 months at Fort Eustis and we got to Raleigh, but not since hubby's discharge.

        Betty in TX

        On 8/29/2014 4:44 PM, 'Phyllis K. Day' phyllisday@... [toyota-prius] wrote:

        Yes, what Betty said is so true of the past 14 or so years of this droup. Around 2004, there was a south Florida meet-up (I lived there at the time). Aside from looking at everyone’s Prius and  general fun  chat, we  toured a cool energy exhibit. I don’t recall all the details but I am sure that Prius Pete remembers.

        Also, back then, there was a fella who worked at a dealership who offered us the best new car warranty for about $850. (Maybe he’s still around….)

          Anyone for a meet-up in Raleigh? Two  blocks over from me is my car’s color twin.