Yeah!

  • Dianne
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 1, 2003
      I have the first cars posted to my website --- those of you with orders
      know this and how to get in there. I got 15 cars off the first boat, and
      here is the breakdown:

      9 have PreOrder package 3, now BC - and of those, 1 is white/gray interior,
      4 are silver, 3 are seaside blue, and 1 is salsa red.
      5 have PreOrder package 2, now AM - and they are 2 driftwood, 2 seaside
      blue, and 1 silver.
      1 has PreOrder package 1, now RW - and it's black/gray interior.

      Wanna know what I think? I see no tideland green cars. There are no photos
      of tideland cars. There are no beauty shots of tideland cars. I cannot help
      but think that this color is possibly, and this is just a guess, but
      possible as yet unshipped and undecided in a way. It's just so weird that I
      got 15 cars that will be here within 2 weeks, and none are tideland. Just
      thinking out loud.

      Gilles, what about you? Get allocated any tideland cars? Susan?

      Dianne -- who's exhausted and relieved to see the light at the end of
      everyone's tunnel!