Selling '02, buying '04

  • jamesls4
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2003
      I didn't manage to drive 15,000 miles with my Acqua '02 Prius during
      the past 2 years, but the technical/ergonomic advances in the '04 were
      quite persuasive. Anyway, my dealer says my red '04 will be the first
      '04 to arrive -- and would I mind leaving it at the dealer's for a
      couple of days for people to look at. Interesting! I wonder how the
      self-parking option (rumored to be available on Prius's sold in Japan)
      actually works. Now to get the 'old' one sold!