Looking For White Lightning from Willow Creek Church

  • Lee Schulz
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2003
      Sunday I met a couple at Willow Creek Church driving a White 2002 Prius
      that told me about this group, and told me they were listed here as
      White Lightning.

      I am looking to get your email,

      thank you

      Lee Schulz
    • Sam Williams
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2003
        There are two White Lightening's in the Names and Plates database:

        One in IL, one in CA.

        Sam